Want an easy way to introduce and review science concepts? How about adding fluency practice for the whole class? This Reader’s Theater Science Bundle includes three original plays, Adaptations Around the World, Force and Motion at the Amusement Park (introductory physics), and Dude, Where’s My Rock? (about weathering, erosion, and deposition).
Each script has enough parts (30) for the whole class but can be modified for a smaller group. You’ll love having these to integrate science and reading, to reinforce science information, for fluency practice, or to add variety to your reading block.
The best part about these plays is that besides the solid scientific information, they are so much fun for kids to perform! Each play is high interest, and full of humor!
Specifically, this bundle includes:
3 Reader’s Theaters Scripts:
- Adaptations Around the World
- Force and Motion at the Amusement Park (introductory physics)
- Dude, Where’s My Rock (weathering, erosion, and deposition)
Detailed Teacher Notes for each science play includes casting tips, simple costume suggestions, stage decorations, props, suggested songs, and more.
If you’d like to read a summary of each play, you can look at them individually here:
Why you’ll love this resource:
- The plays are a great way to integrate science and reading.
- Reader’s theaters are an engaging way to introduce or review scientific information.
- There are enough parts for each child in your class (up to 30) but the plays can be used for any number of students with a bit of tweaking!
- The plays can be used as grand productions for the whole school or for a parent night or they may be used in a single setting in the classroom.
- Students love the humor in the plays and enjoy reading them.
- There are suggested popular oldie but goodies songs that can be added for full productions.
- The plays are a great tool to practice fluency.
Want more science plays?
Reader’s Theater: Weather Science Play
SAVE MORE and GET MORE with the Reader’s Theater Science Bundle #1 !!! It has the Weather, Solar System, and Rocks and Minerals Science Plays! (Click Here)
Thanks so much!
©The Teacher Next Door™
Purchasing this product grants permission for use by one teacher in his or her own classroom or for one homeschool parent teaching his/her child. If you would like to share with others, please purchase additional licenses.