This reader’s theater is filled with good scientific information about physics or force and motion concepts, but it’s also full of humor and fun!
FORCE AND MOTION AT THE AMUSEMENT PARK INCLUDES THESE SCIENCE CONCEPTS:
•Newton’s Three Laws of Motion
•Isaac Newton Information
Specifically, it includes:
11 Page Play with 30 parts (and suggestions for how to modify it to work with smaller groups)
11 Pages of Teacher Notes which describe simple costume suggestions, casting tips, props, suggested songs, and more.
Summary of the Play:
Four friends visit an amusement park and find out that it’s the perfect place to see physics concepts like force and motion in action while having fun. As they ride bumper cars, the freefall tower, a boat ride, a carousel, and a roller coaster, the things they’ve been learning in science class come to life. At the end of the play, a time machine piloted by physicist, Ron Mallett, brings Albert Einstein and Isaac Newton to the amusement park for a fun, surprise ending to this story.
SAVE MORE AND GET MORE with this money saving bundle of 3 science plays:
WANT THE BEST DEAL? This Reader’s Theater Science Bundle has 6 science plays:
Why you’ll love this resource:
- It’s a great way to integrate science and reading.
- It helps reinforce scientific information about force and motion.
- There are enough parts for each child in your class (up to 30) but it can be used for any number of students with a bit of tweaking!
- The play can be used as a grand production for the whole school or for a parent night or it may be used in a single setting in the classroom.
- Students love the humor in the play and enjoy reading it.
- There are suggested popular (oldies but goodies) songs which may be added for full productions, like Octopus’s Garden by the Beatles!
- The play is a great tool to practice fluency.
Teaching about plant and animal adaptations? Here’s another science play for you:
Want a science play to help teach about weathering, erosion, and deposition?
Here are the other three more science plays:
Reader’s Theater: Weather Science Play
SAVE MORE and GET MORE with the Reader’s Theater Science Bundle!!! It has the Weather, Solar System, and Rocks and Minerals Science Plays! (Click Here)
Thanks so much!
©The Teacher Next Door™
Purchasing this product grants permission for use by one teacher in his or her own classroom or for one homeschool parent teaching his/her child. If you would like to share with others, please purchase additional licenses.