It’s filled with lots of scientific information about the sun, moons, planets, and other space objects, but even better, it’s full of humor and fun! Your 3rd – 6th grade students will LOVE this high-interest play!
Specifically, it includes:
8 Page Play
11 Pages of Detailed Teacher Notes including simple costume suggestions, casting tips, stage decorations, props, suggested songs, and more.
SAVE MORE and GET MORE with the Reader’s Theater Science Bundle #1 !!! (Click Here)
Here are the other two plays included in the Reader’s Theater Science Bundle:
Reader’s Theater: I Wanna Be a Rock Star (Rocks and Minerals)
Reader’s Theater: Weather
Why you’ll love this resource:
- It saves you time by helping you easily integrate science and reading.
- It’s a great way to reinforce important scientific information.
- There are enough parts for each child in your class (up to 30) but it can be used for any number of students with a bit of tweaking! See the teacher notes for specific details on how to do this.
- The play can be used as a grand production for the whole school or for a parent night or it may be used in a single setting in the classroom.
- Students love the humor in the play and enjoy reading it.
- There are suggested popular, oldies but goodies songs that can be added for full productions, like Aquarius and Venus!
- The play is a great tool to practice fluency with repeated readings.
SAVE MORE and GET MORE with this Reader’s Theater Bundle #2! It has all 3 plays: Adaptations, Weathering, Erosion, and Deposition, and Force and Motion!
Thanks so much!
©The Teacher Next Door™
Purchasing this product grants permission for use by one teacher in his or her own classroom or for one homeschool parent teaching his/her child. If you would like to share with others, please purchase additional licenses.