This bundle of 96 winter-themed task cards will help your students practice language skills such as figurative language (idioms), frequently confused words (like to/too/two, there/their/they’re, and more), and multiple-meaning words. The 3 sets of task cards come in both print and digital formats for greater versatility! Each of the task cards is winter themed (without holiday references) and is packed with learning. Your students will enjoy this engaging language activity!
This Bundle includes: (Print and Digital)
32 Figurative Language Task Cards
32 Frequently Confused Words Task Cards
32 Multiple-Meaning Task Cards
Student Record Sheets
Teacher Notes PDF with LINKS
SAVE MORE and get so MUCH MORE by purchasing this bundle! It’s like getting one task card set FREE!
Why you’ll love this resource:
- The winter theme makes the content engaging and fun!
- There are no holiday references, so the cards can be used at any time during the cold, winter months.
- The task cards focus on key language concepts for extra reinforcement for your students.
- Students love the task card format!
- The digital version is NO PREP and self-grading!
- The multiple-choice answers make the print version easy to grade.
- There are a variety of ways to use these, from reading centers, whole class games, SCOOT, test prep, exit slips and more!!!
Want more language skills practice? These print and digital units cover all of the CCSS grammar skills using an engaging, game format. Your kids might just enjoy grammar doing it this way!
3rd Grade Grammar Games
4th Grade Grammar Games
5th Grade Grammar Games
Thanks so much!
©The Teacher Next Door™
Purchasing this product grants permission for use by one teacher in his or her own classroom or one homeschool parent with his/her children. If you would like to share with others, please purchase an additional license.
This resource may only be placed on a password-protected website for your students, like Google Classroom™. It may not be placed anywhere else on the internet, on a class or school website visible to the public, or on a district server. Please email me if you have any questions: [email protected].