These 32 Frequently Confused Words Task Cards are great reading/spelling reinforcement. The print and digital task cards will help your students practice commonly misused words like to/too/two, there/their/they’re, then/then, and more! All the task cards are winter-themed, without any holiday references, and very kid friendly!
This set includes: (Print and Digital)
32 Task Cards
Student Record Sheet
Teacher Notes PDF with LINKS
SAVE MORE and GET MORE with the Winter Themed Language Task Card Bundle!!! (Click Here)
Why you’ll love this resource:
- The winter theme makes the content engaging and fun!
- You can use the task cards any time during the winter since there are no holiday references.
- The task cards focus on key language concepts for extra reinforcement for your students.
- Students love the task card format!
- The digital version is NO PREP and self-grading!
- The multiple-choice answers make the print version easy to grade.
- There are a variety of ways to use these, from reading centers, whole class games, SCOOT, test prep, exit slips and more!!!
Need other winter resources?
Winter Paired Text for 4th – 6th Grade
Winter Literacy Set for 4th/5th Grade
Want more language skills practice? These print and digital units cover all of the CCSS grammar skills using an engaging, game format. Your kids might just enjoy grammar doing it this way!
3rd Grade Grammar Games
4th Grade Grammar Games
5th Grade Grammar Games
Thanks so much!
©The Teacher Next Door™
Purchasing this product grants permission for use by one teacher in his or her own classroom or for one homeschool parent teaching his/her child. If you would like to share with others, please purchase additional licenses.
There are no reviews yet.