Imagine having a set of task cards for EVERY math standard! This Mega Bundle of Math Task Cards contains 30 sets for a total of 960 task cards! The time-saving task cards bundle puts focused practice at your fingertips for the ENTIRE YEAR! This resource works well for math centers, whole-class games, partner work, small groups, intervention, SCOOT, scavenger hunts, exit slips and test prep! The task cards are Common Core aligned but may be used in ANY classroom (the cards have no CCSS notations).
Here’s what it includes:
30 sets of task cards
32 task cards per set
A Recording Sheet for each set
An Answer Key for each set
Self-Checking Answer Sheets for each Set (cut and glue these to the back of the task cards if desired)
Table of Contents
Labels for Photo Boxes (2 versions)
This bundle is deeply discounted so you can SAVE MORE and GET MORE!!!
Why you’ll love this resource:
- Each task card set is aligned to a math standard to give your students effective, focused math practice.
- The task cards are easy to prep and to organize! The sets come with a variety of different colored or patterned borders.
- Students love the math task card format which seems less overwhelming but provides repeated reinforcement.
- Having a set of task cards for every math concept allows you to easily spiral math concepts throughout the year.
- The cards can be used in so many ways, from math centers, to whole class game times, one on one remediation, SCOOT games and scavenger hunts, exit slips, transition times, test prep, and more!!!
Here are the topics included in this 30 task card set bundle:
Multi-Step Problem Solving
Factors, Multiples, Prime and Composite Numbers
Number Patterns and Rules
Place Value and Number Forms
Add and Subtract Whole Numbers
Multiply by One Digit
Multiply by Two Digits
Divide by Whole Numbers
Add and Subtract Fractions with Like Denominators
Add and Subtract Fractions with Unlike Denominators
Add and Subtract Mixed Numbers
Addition and Subtraction of Fractions Problem Solving
Multiplication of Fractions by a Whole Numbers
Multiplication of Fractions Problem Solving
Fractions with a Denominator of 10 and 100
Converting Fractions and Decimals
Measurement Problem Solving
Area and Perimeter Problem Solving
Line Plots and Fractions
Two Dimensional Figures
The task cards are also included in these smaller bundles, organized by math concept standards:
Operations and Algebraic Thinking (3 task card sets)
Number and Operations in Base Ten (6 task card sets)
Number and Operations – Fractions (12 task card sets)
Measurement and Data (6 task card sets)
Geometry (3 task card sets)
Want to try a FREE set? Click here to get a set of 32 FREE Converting Fractions and Decimals Task Cards!!!!
Thanks so much,
©The Teacher Next Door™
Purchasing this product grants permission for use by one teacher in his or her own classroom or for one homeschool parent teaching his/her child. If you would like to share with others, please purchase additional licenses.