This FREE set of 32 Converting Fractions and Decimals task cards will help your students practice changing fractions to decimals and decimals to fractions in equations, tables, and word problems. This resource makes a great math center, and while it is Common Core-aligned, it will work well in any classroom (the cards have no CCSS notation).
Here’s what it includes:
32 Task Cards
A Recording Sheet
An Answer Key
A Self-Checking Answer Sheet
Why you’ll love this resource:
- This task card set is aligned to the Converting Fractions and Decimals math standard to give your students effective, focused math practice.
- The task cards are easy to prep and to organize!
- Students love the math task card format which seems less overwhelming but provides repeated reinforcement.
- Having a set of task cards for the Converting Fractions and Decimals math concept allows you to easily spiral this math concept throughout the year.
- The cards can be used in so many ways, from math centers, to whole class game times, one on one remediation, SCOOT games and scavenger hunts, exit slips, transition times, test prep, and more!!!
Here are the topics included in this 30 task card set bundle:
Multi-Step Problem Solving
Factors, Multiples, Prime and Composite Numbers
Number Patterns and Rules
Place Value and Number Forms
Add and Subtract Whole Numbers
Multiply by One Digit
Multiply by Two Digits
Divide by Whole Numbers
Add and Subtract Fractions with Like Denominators
Add and Subtract Fractions with Unlike Denominators
Add and Subtract Mixed Numbers
Addition and Subtraction of Fractions Problem Solving
Multiplication of Fractions by a Whole Numbers
Multiplication of Fractions Problem Solving
Fractions with a Denominator of 10 and 100
Converting Fractions and Decimals
Measurement Problem Solving
Area and Perimeter Problem Solving
Line Plots and Fractions
Two Dimensional Figures
This set of task cards is also included in the Number and Operations – Fractions Bundle which has 12 task card sets!
Thanks so much,
The Teacher Next Door