Here’s what it includes:
30 Sets of Task Cards
32 Task Cards per set
Record Sheet for each set
Answer Key for each set
Self-Checking Answer Sheets for each set
Table of Contents
Labels for Photo Boxes (2 versions)
This bundle is deeply discounted so you can SAVE MORE and GET MORE!!!
Why you’ll love this resource:
- Each task card set is aligned to a math standard to give your students effective, focused math practice.
- The task cards are easy to prep and to organize! The sets come with a variety of different colored or patterned borders.
- Students love the math task card format which seems less overwhelming but provides repeated reinforcement.
- Having a set of task cards for every math concept allows you to easily spiral math concepts throughout the year.
- The cards can be used in so many ways, from math centers, to whole class game times, one on one remediation, SCOOT games and scavenger hunts, exit slips, transition times, test prep, and more!!!
Here are the topics included in this bundle if you’d like to see one in more detail:
Order of Operations
Decimals and Powers of Ten
Read, Write, and Compare Decimals
Add and Subtract Decimals
Multiply Whole Numbers
Divide Whole Numbers
Divide Decimals by 1 Digit Divisors
Divide Decimals by 2 Digit Divisors
Problem Solving Decimals
Change Mixed Numbers to Improper Fractions
Change Improper Fractions to Mixed Numbers
Subtract Fractions with Regrouping
Addition and Subtraction Fractions: Problem Solving
Finding Area With Fractions
Problem Solving Fractions (Multiplication and Division)
Line Plot With Fractions
Problem Solving Volume
Two Dimensional Figures
The task card sets also come in smaller bundles, grouped by concept standards:
Operations and Algebraic Thinking Bundle (3 task card sets)
Number and Operations in Base Ten Bundle (10 sets of task cards)
Number and Operations – Fractions Bundle (10 sets of task cards)
Measurement and Data Bundle (4 task card sets)
Geometry Bundle (2 sets of task cards)
Want to try one of the sets for FREE? Click here:
Freebie: Read, Write, and Compare Decimals Task Cards
Thanks so much,
©The Teacher Next Door™
Purchasing this product grants permission for use by one teacher in his or her own classroom or for one homeschool parent teaching his/her child. If you would like to share with others, please purchase additional licenses.