This set of 32 Number Patterns and Rules task cards will help your students practice identifying patterns in numbers and explaining them. This resource makes a time saving math center and is Common Core aligned but will work well in any classroom (the cards have no CCSS notation).
Here’s what it includes:
32 Task Cards
A Recording Sheet
An Answer Key
A Self-Checking Answer Sheet
Why you’ll love this resource:
- This task card set is aligned to the Number Pattern and Rules math standard to give your students effective, focused math practice.
- The task cards are easy to prep and to organize!
- Students love the math task card format which seems less overwhelming but provides repeated reinforcement.
- Having a set of task cards for the Number Patterns and Rules math concept allows you to easily spiral this math concept throughout the year.
- The cards can be used in so many ways, from math centers, to whole class game times, one on one remediation, SCOOT games and scavenger hunts, exit slips, transition times, test prep, and more!!!
Here are the topics included in this 30 task card set bundle:
Multi-Step Problem Solving
Factors, Multiples, Prime and Composite Numbers
Number Patterns and Rules
Place Value and Number Forms
Add and Subtract Whole Numbers
Multiply by One Digit
Multiply by Two Digits
Divide by Whole Numbers
Add and Subtract Fractions with Like Denominators
Add and Subtract Fractions with Unlike Denominators
Add and Subtract Mixed Numbers
Addition and Subtraction of Fractions Problem Solving
Multiplication of Fractions by a Whole Numbers
Multiplication of Fractions Problem Solving
Fractions with a Denominator of 10 and 100
Converting Fractions and Decimals
Measurement Problem Solving
Area and Perimeter Problem Solving
Line Plots and Fractions
Two Dimensional Figures
This set of task cards is also included in the Operations and Algebraic Thinking bundle which has 3 task card sets!
Want to try a FREE set? Click here to get a set of 32 FREE Converting Fractions and Decimals Task Cards!!!!
Thanks so much,
©The Teacher Next Door™
Purchasing this product grants permission for use by one teacher in his or her own classroom or for one homeschool parent teaching his/her child. If you would like to share with others, please purchase additional licenses.