Here’s what is included in the entire year unit:
144 Editable Worksheets in PowerPoint
144 Worksheets in PDFs
144 Google Slides
Detailed Table of Contents
Why you’ll love this resource:
- It is an ENTIRE YEAR long unit which includes EVERY 4th grade Common Core standard for reading, language, and math, as well as social studies and science (NGSS) too!
- There’s a full page per day for Mon. – Thurs. (I like to keep Fridays open for catch-up projects or a soft start).
- The paperless version for Google Classroom™ can be completed online and graded together.
- The PowerPoint version is completely editable so you can match the pacing to fit your needs!
- The standards spiral the entire year to keep skills fresh!
- Mondays and Wednesdays have reading, social studies, and math. Tuesdays and Thursdays have language, science, and math. Half of the reading passages are fiction and the other half is nonfiction.
- There is a detailed table of contents with standards listed so you can use the pages in whichever order works for you.
- It has engaging topics your students will enjoy!
- Lots of formats are included from timelines, to maps, charts, fiction and informational text passages too!
- It can be used in a variety of ways, like morning work, seat work, homework, extra credit, for homeschool, tutoring, and more!
Want to try a FREE 10 Days of 4th Grade Morning Work to see what you think?
CLICK HERE for the FREE Morning Work for 4th Grade: 10 Day Sample
There are lots of morning work packets out there with just math, or just language, or sometimes just math and language but as a teacher in a self-contained classroom, I knew I wanted to have everything included in my morning work. That’s the reason I created this resource with not only language and math but also reading, science, and social studies. Also, while this morning work is carefully aligned to Common Core standards, there is no notation on the worksheets to indicate that and they would work equally well for schools that are not common core.
Looking for other resources for 4th grade? Check these out:
30 Grammar Games Bundle
20 Reading Games Bundle Fiction and Nonfiction for 4th/5th Grades
Math Task Cards Mega Bundle for 4th Grade (30 Task Card Sets)
Main Idea Kit for 3rd – 5th Grades (Differentiated)
Text Evidence Kit for 3rd – 5th Grades (Differentiated)
Character Education Kit
Thanks so very much!
©The Teacher Next Door™
Purchasing this product grants permission for use by one teacher in his or her own classroom or for one homeschool parent teaching his/her child. If you would like to share with others, please purchase additional licenses.