These Text Evidence Games in print and digital for Google Classroom™ (but it can be used on other platforms) help your students practice finding text evidence to support their answers. The games are differentiated into three levels and work well as centers, for one on one, for a whole class game, as exit slips and more!
Here’s what it includes: (Print and Digital)
3 Text Evidence Games (Each game has 32 task cards)
3 Colorful Game Boards and 3 Black and White Game Boards
Game Markers for the Tic Tac Toe Game
Editable Game Directions
Detailed Teacher Notes
Teacher Notes for Digital with LINKS*****
Please note, this set of Text Evidence Games is part of a very complete Text Evidence Kit which has 10 color coding passages, 8 practice passages, these three games, as well as RACE posters and materials. It is deeply discounted at 50% off if you’d like to take a peek: Text Evidence Kit
Why you’ll love this resource:
- The three games are carefully aligned to cover text evidence standards.
- The games come in print and digital and can be used in the classroom or for homeschooling.
- The printable games are easy to prep and to organize and the digital games are NO PREP!
- Each game gives your students concentrated practice in a format that seems less overwhelming than large passages.
- Your students will enjoy playing these games!
- There are so many ways to use the games from literacy centers, whole class game times, one on one work, exit slips, test prep, and more!!!
If you’re looking for more text evidence resources, you might want to take a look here:
Text Evidence Unit
Here’s another Text Evidence reading game:
Text Evidence Game
Thanks so much!
©The Teacher Next Door™
Purchasing this product grants permission for use by one teacher in his or her own classroom or for one homeschool parent teaching his/her child. If you would like to share with others, please purchase additional licenses.
This resource may only be placed on a password-protected website for your students, like Google Classroom™. It may not be placed anywhere else on the internet, on a class or school website visible to the public, or on a district server. Please email me if you have any questions: [email protected].
There are no reviews yet.