This set of 32 Simple Expressions Task Cards will help your students practice writing simple math expressions correctly. The task cards make a time saving math center and are Common Core aligned but will work well in any classroom (there are no CCSS notations on the task cards).
Here’s what it includes:
32 Task Cards
A Recording Sheet
An Answer Key
A Self-Checking Answer Sheet
SAVE MORE and GET MORE with the 5th Grade Math Task Cards Mega Bundle!!! (Click Here). This bundle has 30 sets of task cards which cover ALL 5th grade math standards for the ENTIRE YEAR!
This task card set is also included in the Operations and Algebraic Thinking Bundle which has a total of 3 task card sets!
Why you’ll love this resource:
- This task card set is aligned to the Simple Expressions math standard to give your students effective, focused math practice.
- The task cards are easy to prep and to organize!
- Students love the math task card format which seems less overwhelming than a worksheet but provides repeated reinforcement.
- The task cards allow you to easily spiral Simple Expressions math concepts throughout the year.
- Add a board game (Sorry, Chutes and Ladders, Checkers, Jenga…) or a whiteboard for tic-tac-toe and the task cards become an instant game!
- The cards can be used in so many ways, from math centers, to whole class game times, one on one remediation, SCOOT games and scavenger hunts, exit slips, transition times, test prep, and more!!!
Here are the topics included in the 5th Grade Math Task Cards Mega Bundle if you’d like to see one in more detail:
Order of Operations
Decimals and Powers of Ten
Read, Write, and Compare Decimals
Add and Subtract Decimals
Multiply Whole Numbers
Divide Whole Numbers
Divide Decimals by 1 Digit Divisors
Divide Decimals by 2 Digit Divisors
Problem Solving Decimals
Change Mixed Numbers to Improper Fractions
Change Improper Fractions to Mixed Numbers
Subtract Fractions with Regrouping
Addition and Subtraction Fractions: Problem Solving
Finding Area With Fractions
Problem Solving Fractions (Multiplication and Division)
Line Plot With Fractions
Problem Solving Volume
Two Dimensional Figures
Want to try one of the sets for FREE? Click here to get this Freebie: Read, Write, and Compare Decimals Task Cards
Thanks so much,
©The Teacher Next Door™
Purchasing this product grants permission for use by one teacher in his or her own classroom or for one homeschool parent teaching his/her child. If you would like to share with others, please purchase additional licenses.