There’s an old saying that you can either laugh or you can cry.
Teachers know this probably more than anybody. While I love teaching kids, I’m not gonna lie, it’s not an easy job, and the more we can find the humor in the everyday things that happen while being sequestered with a classroom full of kids, the better life will be.
Here are 10 funny classroom observations from my teacher life:
1. This one is so true. I wish I had a dollar for each time I heard my name. 🙂
2. I have to admit that school supplies are my weakness. Love them any time of the year!
3. This is true for me. How about you? While these kids can make things difficult, you gotta love them, right?
4. I made this one up when they were about to announce the lottery winner but I still think it’s true.
5. This is me all of the time.
6. But really…where do they all go?
7. Hi. My name is Jenn and I’m addicted to school supplies.
8. Truly, it helps just about everything!
9. I’m so neat at home but at school, I know if I throw it away, I’ll need it the next week. You too?
10. Tell me I’m not the only one…
Looking for more teacher humor?
Here’s another post: Just a Bit More Teacher Humor.
You can also follow me on Facebook and check out this Pinterest Board full of original teaching observations and memes.