This set of 25 different inspirational posters are a great way to inspire and motivate teachers each day! The posters may be displayed in groups, as a motivational wall or individually in the staff room, teachers’ lunch room, near the copier, or in the school office. They may be used to brighten a co-worker’s day, to decorate for Teacher Appreciation Week, and more!
This resource includes:
25 posters in color
25 posters in black and white
Notes for Teacher Quotes
SAVE MORE and GET MORE with the Inspirational Posters Bundle!!! (Click Here) It comes with a total of 75 posters (each in color or black and white).
Why you’ll love this resource:
- The posters may be printed in color or in black and white.
- They look great when printed in black and white using colorful paper!
- The sayings add some positivity to school classrooms, hallways, the school office and to teacher areas.
- Students will notice them and will look at them more than you realize!
- The posters may be used as decorations, as classroom discussion starters, for writing prompts, as Quote of the Day or Quote of the Week!
***Please note: Due to the cursive and creative fonts used, I recommend these posters for grades 3 and up.
Looking for more Inspirational Quote Posters? I love this set of 50 different posters (in color and in black and white) which are great for decorating classrooms, school hallways, quote of the week, discussion starters, and more!
50 Inspirational Quote Posters
Looking for some related teaching resources?
Entire Year Character Education Kit
Back to School Activities
Morning Work for Grades 3rd – 6th for the ENTIRE YEAR
Thanks so much,
©The Teacher Next Door™
Purchasing this product grants permission for use by one teacher in his or her own classroom or for one homeschool parent teaching his/her child. If you would like to share with others, please purchase additional licenses.
There are no reviews yet.