This set of 50 different inspirational posters are a great way to inspire and motivate your students each day! The posters may be used as a motivational wall, as a quote of the week activity, as writing prompts, as discussion starters, for morning meetings, to decorate school hallways, as computer screen savers, and more!
This product includes:
50 posters in color
50 posters in black and white
4 Quote of the Week handouts for students
SAVE MORE and GET MORE with the Inspirational Posters Bundle!!! (Click Here) It comes with a total of 75 posters (each in color or black and white).
Why you’ll love this resource:
- The posters may be printed in color or in black and white.
- They look great when printed in black and white using colorful paper!
- The sayings add some positivity to school classrooms, hallways, the school office and to teacher areas.
- Students will notice them and will look at them more than you realize!
- The posters may be used as decorations, as classroom discussion starters, for writing prompts, as Quote of the Day or Quote of the Week!
***Please note: Due to the cursive and creative fonts used, I recommend these posters for grades 3 and up.
Want an extra set for the staff room, school office, and for Teacher Appreciation Week? I also made a set of 25 (each in color and black and white) specifically for teachers:
Inspirational Quote Posters for Teachers
Looking for some related teaching resources?
Entire Year Character Education Kit
Back to School Activities
Morning Work for Grades 3rd – 6th for the ENTIRE YEAR
Thanks so much,
©The Teacher Next Door™
Purchasing this product grants permission for use by one teacher in his or her own classroom or for one homeschool parent teaching his/her child. If you would like to share with others, please purchase additional licenses.