This print and digital Grammar Game for Google Classroom™ (and other learning platforms) will give your students an engaging way to practice identifying words with opposite meanings using a fun matching game format. The vocabulary activity uses context clues to find antonyms and works well as a language center, for whole class reinforcement, for test prep, for one on one, and more!
This resource includes:
Digital Task Cards in Google Forms™ in 4 smaller sets for easy assigning
36 Antonyms Puzzles (Assign smaller sets of 9 pairs of cards for greater success)
Editable Game Directions
Teacher Notes for Digital with LINKS
SAVE MORE and GET MORE with the 30 Grammar Games Bundle for 5th Grade!!! (Click Here). This bundle covers ALL 5th Grade GRAMMAR STANDARDS!
Why you’ll love this resource:
- This grammar game is carefully aligned to cover a specific GRAMMAR STANDARD!
- This resource includes BOTH print and digital and print formats, to give you more flexibility.
- This grammar game gives your students concentrated practice in a format that seems more fun than traditional grammar worksheets. Your students will enjoy playing this game!
- Materials are easy to prep and to organize. The digital version is NO PREP!
- This game has a fun game format with 36 matching puzzle pairs! With so many pairs, you can make smaller sets of cards (9, 12, or 18 puzzles) and have more centers!
- There are editable directions, so you can decide how you’d like your students to play.
- There are so many ways to use this grammar game from literacy centers, whole class game times, one on one work, exit slips, test prep, and more!!!
Parts of Speech Review (Includes 8 parts of speech)
Perfect Tense Verbs
Verb Tense Shifts
Commas in a Series
Commas for Introductory Elements
Commas for Tag Questions, Yes/No Statements, and Direct Address
Titles of Works
English Dialects and Registers
Multiple Meaning Words
Latin and Greek Roots
Idioms, Adages, and Proverbs
Grammar Review for 5th Grade
This 5th Grade Morning Work includes all standards for language, reading, and math. Plus it has science and social studies. All standards spiral throughout the year!
Morning Work for 5th Grade
20 Reading Games Bundle Fiction and Nonfiction for 4th/5th Grades
Math Task Cards Mega Bundle for 5th Grade (30 Task Card Sets)
Thanks so very much!
©The Teacher Next Door™
Purchasing this product grants permission for use by one teacher in his or her own classroom or for one homeschool parent teaching his/her child. If you would like to share with others, please purchase additional licenses.
This resource may only be placed on a password-protected website for your students, like Google Classroom™. It may not be placed anywhere else on the internet, on a class or school website visible to the public, or on a district server. Please email me if you have any questions: [email protected].
There are no reviews yet.