No one knows exactly what it’s like to be a teacher except a real teacher! Our time spent in the classroom is definitely important but not easy by any means.
After dealing with paperwork, the pressures of standardized testing, jammed copy machines, and more, it just feels good to step back and laugh at the funny situations we find ourselves in, locked in a classroom for hours each day, surrounded by kids (love ’em, but still…kids).
Here is a collection of ten teacher memes that just might make you smile…that is, IF you’re a teacher too.
1. Guilty…mine usually needs an intervention. Me no likey grading!
2. They’re so hard to resist!
3. Not only do they notice, but they will give you their honest opinion, whether or not it’s good or bad. They see ALL.
4. Yes, this is my Teacher Dream! Probably one reason I love Google Forms!
5. Are your students like that too? It’s kind of cute though, really.
6. Do you have a love-hate relationship with your copier? These tips might help!
7. It doesn’t matter how many teacher meetings you attend, this is a necessity.
8. So many distractions? I definitely have squirrelitis.
9. Yep, happens all the time.
10. Pencils disappear like nobody’s business!
If you’d like to see more teacher humor, click here to see another post with Teacher Humor, follow me on Facebook, or check out my Teacher Humor Pinterest Board.
Thanks for stopping by!