If you’re a loyal follower of The Teacher Next Door, you probably already know that we have a library of over 600 teaching resources to choose from!
That’s A LOT!
The Teacher Next Door CEO, Jenn Larson, has spent the last 10+ years dedicated to developing resources that support teachers, save time, and hit upper elementary standards.
That said, you’ve asked and we’ve answered!
So many teachers have asked to know more about resources from The Teacher Next Door AND how to layer them within their Reading Block.
Erica from The Teacher Next Door Team will walk you through some of our most popular resources that will take you from frazzled and stressed to prepared and confident. You’ll be kicking your feet up after school instead of spending time searching the internet for your next activity.
What are you waiting for? Press play on the video below!
The Teacher Next Door Resources Mentioned:
- 0:36 – Reading Workshop: The Complete Kit
- 5:40 – Standards-Aligned Reading Assessment Bundle
- 11:35 – Reading Bundle for 3rd Grade, Reading Bundle for 4/5th Grade
- 12:34 – Digital Reading Bundles
- 15:26 – Yearlong Reading Centers Bundle
- 18:05 – Free, Editable Yearlong Pacing Guide
Reading Resource Quick Notes:
Reading Workshop: The Complete Kit
- Upper Elementary Reading Block Essentials
- 120 Graphic Organizers (Full and half page)
- 60 Anchor Charts (blank and pre-filled)
- Standards-Based Question Stems for grades 3-5
- Reading Conferences Essentials
- First 20 Days of Reading Workshop Lesson Plans
- Everything you need to set expectations and practice procedures
Standards-Aligned Reading Assessment Bundle
- Snapshot data to help you differentiate instruction
- Short assessments
- Print and digital options to fit your needs
- Digital is self-grading
- Three assessments per standard
- Comprehensive bundle with enough materials to teach, practice, and reteach
- Large, skill-driven units
- Print and digital options
- Engaging passages, task cards, graphic organizers, and activities
Digital Reading Bundles
- Created specifically for digital use
- Interactive features
- 2 Passages per skill
- Comprehension and vocabulary activities for every passage
- Targeted skill activities for each passage
Reading Centers Bundles
- Three formats for maximum flexibility
- Printable, hands-on games
- Self-grading Google Forms
- Interactive PDFs with instant student feedback
- Yearlong reading centers resource
Want updates about resources, teaching tips, and special offers? Sign up for The Teacher Next Door newsletter!