This set of 32 Context Clues Task Cards includes a print and digital format and will help your third grade students practice the important reading strategy of using context clues to figure out word meanings. Each task card has a short story including a 3rd grade vocabulary word and asks students to identify the meaning of the word from the choices given. The digital game is NO PREP and self-correcting in Google Forms™, but may be used on other learning platforms. This reading game works well for literacy centers, one on one work, whole-class games, and for test prep.
This set includes:
Digital Version of 32 Task Cards
32 Context Clues Task Cards
Teacher Notes with the LINK
SAVE MORE and GET MORE with the Context Clues Task Card Bundle for 3rd Grade!!! (Click Here)
Why you’ll love this resource:
- Each task card has a short story, rather than a single sentence, making it more similar to “real” context clues practice using longer passages.
- The digital version is NO PREP and is self-correcting!
- Students enjoy using the task card format.
- The task cards reinforce context clues standards.
- The multiple choice format makes the cards easy to grade.
- There are a variety of ways to use these, from reading centers, whole class games, SCOOT, test prep, exit slips and more!!!
Here are the other context clues task cards included in the third grade bundle:
Context Clues Task Cards for 3rd Grade Set 1
Context Clues Task Cards for 3rd Grade Set 2
Need another grade?
Context Clues Task Cards for 2nd Grade
Context Clues Task Cards for 4th Grade
Context Clues Task Cards for 5th Grade
Context Clues Task Cards for 6th Grade
Thanks so much!
©The Teacher Next Door™
Purchasing this product grants permission for use by one teacher in his or her own classroom or for one homeschool parent teaching his/her child. If you would like to share with others, please purchase additional licenses.
This resource may only be placed on a password-protected website for your students, like Google Classroom™, SeeSaw, etc. It may not be placed anywhere else on the internet, on a class or school website visible to the public, or on a district server. Please email me if you have any questions: [email protected]
There are no reviews yet.