Creating report card comments can be time-consuming, but this list of 100+ report card comments can make the process so much easier! Save time with easy-to-customize report card comments in three formats: printable PDF, editable in PowerPoint, and editable in digital (Google Slides).
You’ll be able to easily and quickly find report card comments by scrolling through the categories to pick what fits best for the student in mind. Perfect for progress reports, report cards, and for parent/guardian communication.
*** Newly updated to include 150 comments!
Three formats with 150 report card comments listed by categories.
1. Printable PDF of 100+ comments
2. Editable PowerPoint Version
3. Editable Digital Version
Detailed Teacher Notes
Why you’ll love this resource:
- You’ll save so much time without trying to reinvent the report card comment wheel!
- With 150 total comments, you’ll be able to tweak or use them as is to fit almost any situation.
- The report card comments are VERY versatile! Besides student names, you can edit academic subjects, behaviors, adjectives, and time indicators to make one comment applicable to your needs.
- The three formats allow you to choose the version you’d like to use!
- The digital version makes it easy to copy, paste, and edit comments (perfect for when you don’t have access to PowerPoint).
- The report card comments are written in clear but tactful (and as positive as can be) parent/guardian-friendly language.
- The comments work well for progress reports, report cards, or even parent/guardian communication.
Thanks so much!
©The Teacher Next Door™
Purchasing this product grants permission for use by one teacher in his or her own classroom or for one homeschool parent educator. If you would like to share with others, please purchase additional licenses.
This digital resource may only be placed on a password-protected website for your students and their parents/guardians, like Google Classroom™. It may not be placed anywhere else on the internet, on a class or school website visible to the public, or on a district server. Please email me if you have any questions: [email protected].