These 32 Thanksgiving Fact or Opinion Task Cards include both print and digital for Google Forms (and other platforms) and will help your students practice identifying facts and opinions using interesting Thanksgiving trivia. The task cards work well for whole-class discussions, literacy centers, partner activities, exit slips, and more!
This set includes:
Digital Task Cards (in 2 smaller sets for easy assigning)
32 Task Cards
Student Record Sheet
Task Cards Key
Teacher Notes for Digital with LINKS
Task Cards Key*** PLEASE NOTE that these task cards are also included in my Thanksgiving Literacy Set for 4th/5th Graders which has lots of reading passages, reading skills worksheets, poetry, and writing activities:
Thanksgiving Literacy Set
Why you’ll love this resource:
- The task cards give your students concentrated practice with fact and opinion.
- The task cards come in both print and digital for greater flexibility!
- The digital task cards are NO PREP!
- Task cards seem less overwhelming than longer passages for many students, which leads to better buy in.
- Students view task cards as more of a game, which makes them fun!
- You can use these cards as a center or a whole class game by adding a white board for tic-tac-toe or a board game like Sorry, Jenga, or Chutes and Ladders.
- The task cards may be used in a number of ways, from reading centers, to whole class, one on one, exit slips, test prep, SCOOT, and more!!!
Check out this other fall-themed resources:
Fall Paired Texts (Nonfiction to Fiction) for 4th – 6th Graders
Thanks so much!
©The Teacher Next Door™
Purchasing this product grants permission for use by one teacher in his or her own classroom or for one homeschool parent teaching his/her child. If you would like to share with others, please purchase additional licenses.
This resource may only be placed on a password-protected website for your students, like Google Classroom™, SeeSaw, etc. It may not be placed anywhere else on the internet, on a class or school website visible to the public, or on a district server. Please email me if you have any questions: [email protected]