This set includes:
Digital Task Cards (in 2 smaller sets for easy assigning)
32 Task Cards
Student Record Sheet
Task Cards Key
Teacher Notes for Digital with LINKS
Task Cards Key*** PLEASE NOTE that these task cards are also included in my Thanksgiving Literacy Set for 4th/5th Graders which has lots of reading passages, reading skills worksheets, poetry, and writing activities:
Thanksgiving Literacy Set
Why you’ll love this resource:
- The task cards give your students concentrated practice with fact and opinion.
- The task cards come in both print and digital for greater flexibility!
- The digital task cards are NO PREP!
- Task cards seem less overwhelming than longer passages for many students, which leads to better buy in.
- Students view task cards as more of a game, which makes them fun!
- You can use these cards as a center or a whole class game by adding a white board for tic-tac-toe or a board game like Sorry, Jenga, or Chutes and Ladders.
- The task cards may be used in a number of ways, from reading centers, to whole class, one on one, exit slips, test prep, SCOOT, and more!!!
Check out this other fall-themed resources:
Fall Paired Texts (Nonfiction to Fiction) for 4th – 6th Graders
Thanks so much!
©The Teacher Next Door™
Purchasing this product grants permission for use by one teacher in his or her own classroom or for one homeschool parent teaching his/her child. If you would like to share with others, please purchase additional licenses.
This resource may only be placed on a password-protected website for your students, like Google Classroom™, SeeSaw, etc. It may not be placed anywhere else on the internet, on a class or school website visible to the public, or on a district server. Please email me if you have any questions: [email protected].