It includes: (print and digital)
32 Task Cards
Teacher Notes PDF with LINKS
***PLEASE NOTE: This task card set is also included in my very complete Text Evidence Using Informational Text Unit, which has color coding passages, independent passages, writing activities, and graphic organizers: Text Evidence Using Informational Text: 4th and 5th Grade
Why you’ll love this resource:
- The task cards give your students concentrated practice with text evidence, so students get multiple opportunities to identify the text evidence in one time frame.
- The task cards may be used in the classroom, for homeschool, and for distance learning.
- Task cards seem less overwhelming than longer passages for many students.
- The passages on the task cards are high-interest ones your students will enjoy!
- Students view task cards as more of a game, which makes them fun!
- It’s easy to turn the cards into an actual game by adding a tic-tac-toe on a whiteboard or a board game.
- The task cards may be used in a variety of ways including centers, whole class, for one on one, SCOOT, exit slips, and more!!!
Want more digital Text Evidence Practice? These paperless units are created for Google Slides™ with moveable drag and drop pieces. They also work in OneNote if you open the Google Slides™ file as a PowerPoint. Students really love these!
4th Grade Digital Reading Unit: Text Evidence for Google Slides™
5th Grade Digital Reading Unit: Text Evidence for Google Slides™
I have also created a reading game that may be used for centers, whole class, or for one on one:
Text Evidence Game
Thanks so much!
©The Teacher Next Door™
Purchasing this product grants permission for use by one teacher in his or her own classroom or one homeschool parent with his/her children. If you would like to share with others, please purchase an additional license.
This resource may only be placed on a password-protected website for your students, like Google Classroom™. It may not be placed anywhere else on the internet, on a class or school website visible to the public, or on a district server. Please email me if you have any questions: [email protected].