Finding or creating Reading Workshop materials that work well can be incredibly time-consuming, but this Reading Workshop: The Complete Kit bundle has a framework of resources you can use throughout the year like anchor charts, graphic organizers, conference forms, reader’s notebook printables, and tons of question stems too. It also has made-for-you lesson plans for the entire first month, with mini-lessons about routines and expectations as well as key reading comprehension strategies. Plus, everything comes in print and digital with lots of size options (full or half-page for composition-sized notebooks) and selected resources are editable too!
If you teach reading using the Reading Workshop model, this is the resource you need! Make planning for your reading block so much easier with a whole year’s worth of support materials for your mini-lessons!
The Reading Workshop: The Complete Kit includes a variety of the following formats to give you greater flexibility.
- Print – Full Page (for reading lessons or spiral-bound reading journals)
- Print – Half-Page (to glue into composition sized reader’s notebooks)
- Editable – Selected items to allow you to customize
- Digital – Full Page (Google Slides or PPT)
Why You’ll Love This Resource:
- It will guide your Reading Workshop instruction with complete lesson plans for the first month.
- It has all the framework support materials you need like graphic organizers, anchor charts, reading conference forms, and more for the entire year!
- Everything is ready to print or to use digitally and most items are NO PREP!
- This resource includes different formats and sizes to give busy teachers more flexibility and choice!
- None of the resources have “cutesy” clip art images, so they can be used with older students for review or intervention.
- These resources make it easy to differentiate and provide individualized instruction.
*** Please look at the previews to see the resources in more detail. Mini-lessons are included for the first month only, while support materials are included for the entire year.
Need more yearlong reading resources?
Finally, if you like my work, I would love for you to follow me by clicking on the green star at the top of the page.
©The Teacher Next Door™
Purchasing this product grants permission for use by one teacher in his or her own classroom or for one homeschool parent teaching his/her child. If you would like to share with others, please purchase additional licenses.
This resource may only be placed on a password-protected website for your students, like Google Classroom™. It may not be placed anywhere else on the internet, on a class or school website visible to the public, or on a district server. Please email me if you have any questions: [email protected]