This Point of View set of 32 task cards in PRINT and DIGITAL provides your students with lots of inference practice as they look at challenging pictures to determine the point of view. The Point of View Task Cards may be used as part of a whole-class discussion, for centers, for one on one, as exit slips, and more!
It includes: (Print and Digital)
32 Picture Task Cards
Teacher Notes for Digital with the LINK
SAVE MORE and GET MORE with the Reading Task Card Bundle!!! It includes 14 task card sets, as well as this one!
*** Please note that the content of these cards mostly focuses on events or symbolism from United States history. See the thumbnails or preview for more information.
Why you’ll love this resource:
- The task cards give your students concentrated practice with point of view, so students get multiple opportunities to identify the point of view in one time frame.
- The task cards are challenging and require students to use higher-level thinking!
- These task cards may seem less overwhelming than longer passages for many students since they are picture based.
- Your students will enjoy these task cards!!!
- You can easily turn the cards into an actual game by adding a tic-tac-toe on a whiteboard or by using a board game like Sorry, Chutes and Ladders, or Hi-Ho Cherry-O!
- The task cards may be used in a number of ways, from reading centers, to whole class, one on one, test prep, SCOOT, exit slip, and more!!!
If you’d like a digital reading unit focusing on Point of View with passages, vocabulary, and comprehension, you might like these units:
3rd Grade Digital Reading Unit: Point of View for Google Slides™ (Fiction)
4th Grade Digital Reading Unit: Point of View for Google Slides™ (Fiction)
5th Grade Digital Reading Unit: Point of View for Google Slides™
5th Grade Digital Reading Unit: Point of View for Google Slides™ (Nonfiction)
Looking for more Point of View resources?
Point of View Game for 3rd Grade: Distinguishing Their Point of View from the Author’s
Point of View Game for 3rd Grade: Using Informational Text
Point of View Game for 4th and 5th Grades with First and Third Person
Thanks so much!
©The Teacher Next Door™
Purchasing this product grants permission for use by one teacher in his or her own classroom or one homeschool parent with his/her children. If you would like to share with others, please purchase an additional license.
This resource may only be placed on a password-protected website for your students, like Google Classroom™. It may not be placed anywhere else on the internet, on a class or school website visible to the public, or on a district server. Please email me if you have any questions: [email protected]