This Nonfiction Text Features resource is packed with fun activities to help your students master text features in informational text. It includes a flip book, 32 task cards, a Bingo game, and 21 posters, plus detailed teacher notes for the busy teacher!
A Flip Book with a page for each nonfiction text feature
32 Task Cards, a Record Sheet, and Key
A Bingo Game with 10 different Bingo Cards for students, plus 48 game cards
Why you’ll love this resource:
- There are a variety of learning activities included.
- The flip book is an effective way to introduce each type of text feature.
- The 21 posters are a great visual reference for students.
- The Bingo Game and the task cards can be used to reinforce learning during the unit, or later as a spiral activity.
- Students love the unit’s activities!
- The materials may be used for centers, whole class, for one on one, as exit slips, SCOOT, and more!
Here are two great companion pieces for this set:
Reading Informational Text with Charts and Graphs 4th/5th Grades
Charts and Graphs Task Cards for 2nd – 5th Grades (Also included in the Reading Informational Text with Charts and Graphs for 4th/5th Grades)
If you’re looking for more nonfiction reading resources, please check these out:
Cause and Effect from Informational Text for 3rd Grade
Cause and Effect from Informational Text for 4th/5th Grades
Informational Text Structures for 4th/5th Grades
Text Evidence for 4th/5th Grades
Main Idea for 3rd Grade
Main Idea for 4th/5th Grades
Inferences Using Informational Text for 3rd Grade
Inferences Using Informational Text for 4th/5th Grade
Thanks so much!
©The Teacher Next Door™
Purchasing this product grants permission for use by one teacher in his or her own classroom or for one homeschool parent teaching his/her child. If you would like to share with others, please purchase additional licenses.
There are no reviews yet.