These 32 Inferences: Famous Americans Task Cards will help your students practice making inferences while reading a passage about a famous American. The task cards make a great reading center and allow you to incorporate social studies information too!
This resource includes:
32 Famous Americans: Inference Task Cards
SAVE MORE and GET More with the Famous Americans Task Card Bundle (Click Here)
Why you’ll love this resource:
- It allows you to incorporate social studies and reading.
- Students are able to read about a variety of famous Americans, increasing their knowledge of history.
- The task cards have engaging stories.
- Students enjoy the task card format.
- The task cards reinforce inference reading standards.
- There are a variety of ways to use these!!!
Want a complete Inference Unit? (Each unit includes two different sets of task cards plus passages, graphic organizers, and activities too!):
Inferences Using Informational Text for 3rd Grade
Inferences Using Literature for 3rd – 5th Grades
Thanks so much!
©The Teacher Next Door™
Purchasing this product grants permission for use by one teacher in his or her own classroom or for one homeschool parent teaching his/her child. If you would like to share with others, please purchase additional licenses.