File Size: 1 MB
This FREE Main Idea print and digital passage will help your students practice main idea reading strategies using a high-interest differentiated passage about a large Ferris wheel called the London Eye. The main idea passages have three different reading levels that work well for most third, fourth, and fifth graders.
Digital Version in Google Forms (or for other platforms)
The London Eye Passages: In 3 Different Reading Levels with Questions
Teacher Notes for Digital PDF with LINKS
These London Eye passages are also included in the very complete, Main Idea Bundle that has 5 main idea passages (each in 3 different reading levels), 3 sets of task cards, 3 games with game boards, 3 sorts, and 3 matching activities.
Why you’ll love this resource:
- The passage is already differentiated into three different levels!
- It comes in print and digital formats for versatility!
- The digital version is NO PREP and SELF-GRADING!
- The passage is engaging and is one that your students will enjoy!
- You can use this resource in so many ways, from reader’s workshop time, to literacy centers, homework, test prep, one on one, and more!
If you’re looking for more main idea resources, you might want to take a look here:
Main Idea, Supporting Details, and Summary for 3rd Grade
Main Idea, Supporting Details, and Summary for 4th/5th Grades
Here are some other Main Idea Resources and are digital – drag and drop for Google Slides and PowerPoint: (100% original content)
Thanks so much!
©The Teacher Next Door™