File Size: 1 MB
This Inferences Using Literature Freebie resource includes a print and digital format to help your students practice making inferences. The passage features the Story of Arachne, a Greek Myth, which may be used for reader’s workshop, for guided reading groups, in reading centers, as homework, for one on one, and more!
Specifically, this freebie includes:
Digital version of The Story of Arachne Passage for Google Forms™ (and other platforms)
The Story of Arachne Passage and Questions
Teacher Notes with LINK
This passage is also included in the Inferences Using Literature Unit for 3rd – 5th Grade which includes six student reading passages, two sets of task cards, a game, activities, and graphic organizers.
SAVE MORE and GET MORE inference resources to help your students master this important reading concept with the Inferences Bundle: Fiction and Nonfiction for 3rd Grade!!! (Click Here)
Why you’ll love this resource:
- Your students will be able to get focused practice making inferences in reading.
- The passage includes a high-interest Greek myth about Arachne.
- The digital version of the passage is easy to assign and use and is NO PREP for the busy teacher!
- The digital version is also self-grading to save you time!
- The printable is low prep for busy teachers!
- It may be used in a number of ways from guided reading, to reader’s workshop, independent work, literacy centers, homework, whole class games, test prep, and more!!!
Here are a few 4th/5th grade resources you might like:
20 Fiction and Nonfiction Games for 4th/5th Grades
30 Grammar Games for 4th
30 Grammar Games for 5th
Character Education Kit
Thanks so much!
©The Teacher Next Door™
Downloading this product grants permission for use by one teacher in his or her own classroom or for one homeschool parent teaching his/her child. If you would like to share with others, please direct them to this website.
Besides using this freebie in your own classroom, this resource may only be placed on a password-protected website for your students, like Google Classroom™ or SeeSaw™. It may not be placed anywhere else on the internet, on a class or school website visible to the public, or on a district server. Please email me if you have any questions: [email protected]