File Size: 1 MB
This free Koko the Gorilla Inference passage will help your fourth and fifth grade students practice making inferences while learning about a gorilla who communicates using sign language. The passage may be used for reader’s workshop, guided reading, reading centers, independent work, homework, or for one on one.
This freebie includes:
Koko the Gorilla Passage with Questions
The passage is taken from my very complete 4th/5th Grade Emergency Substitute Plans which has an entire day of animal themed learning activities for your students to do with your substitute, while you’re sick. Everything from morning work, to reading, to math, and more is included to give your students an interesting day learning about animals, while making your life easier! It even has several extra time activities to make sure your sub has more than enough to do to keep students happily learning!
Why you’ll love this resource:
- Your students will enjoy this activity!
- The activity hits 4th and 5th grade standards.
- It is general in nature and can be inserted at any time of the year for sub emergencies!
- The directions are clear and easy for any sub to manage.
- Your students will have meaningful learning and not just busy work!
Thanks so much!
©The Teacher Next Door™
Please feel free to share this freebie with a teacher friend. Please do not however, post this freebie anywhere online. Thanks for your understanding.