File Size: 1 MB
This set of 4 different inspirational posters (4 in color and in black and white) are a great way to inspire and motivate your students each day! The posters may be used as a motivational wall, as a quote of the week activity, as writing prompts, as discussion starters, for morning meetings, to decorate school hallways, as school computer screen savers, and more!
Looking for more inspirational posters? SAVE MORE and GET MORE with the Inspirational Posters Bundle!!! (Click Here) It comes with a total of 75 posters (each in color or black and white).
Why you’ll love this resource:
- The posters may be printed in color or in black and white.
- They look great when printed in black and white using colorful paper!
- The sayings add some positivity to school classrooms, hallways, the school office and to teacher areas.
- Students will notice them and will look at them more than you realize!
- The posters may be used as decorations, as classroom discussion starters, for writing prompts, as Quote of the Day or Quote of the Week!
PLEASE NOTE: Due to the cursive and creative fonts used, I recommend these posters for grades 3 and up.
Looking for more Inspirational Quote Posters? I love this set of 50 different posters (in color and in black and white) which are great for decorating classrooms, school hallways, quote of the week, discussion starters, and more!
50 Inspirational Quote Posters
Want an extra set for the staff room, school office, and for Teacher Appreciation Week? I also made a set of 25 (each in color and black and white) specifically for teachers:
25 Inspirational Quote Posters for Teachers
Looking for some related teaching resources?
Entire Year Character Education Kit
Back to School Activities
Morning Work for Grades 3rd – 6th for the ENTIRE YEAR
Want to read about some easy and meaningful ways to use quotes with your students?
Click here to read 5 Ways to Use Quotations in the Classroom.
Thanks so much,
©The Teacher Next Door™
Feel free to share this freebie with other teachers, but please do not post it anywhere online. Thanks for your understanding!