Teacher Notes for Digital with LINK
SAVE MORE and GET MORE with the Print and Digital Figurative Language Unit! It includes this flipbook, plus 32 task cards, teaching pages, practice pages, sorts, and posters.
Figurative Language for 4th and 5th Grades
Why you’ll love this resource:
- The flipbook helps your students have a deeper understanding of each figurative language type.
- The flipbook comes in a print and a digital version that makes it easy to plan and assign for the classroom, homeschool, or for distance learning.
- The printed version of this flipbook has half-sheet pages to save paper.
- The digital version for Google Slides™ is NO PREP for busy teachers.
- The digital version can be opened in PowerPoint, which means it can be used in multiple educational platforms, like Microsoft OneNote.
- The flipbook can be used in a number of ways, from reading centers to whole class, as test prep, for review, and more!!!
Looking for an extra fun figurative language resource?
5th Grade Digital Reading Unit: Figurative Language for Google Slides™
Thanks so much!
©The Teacher Next Door™
Purchasing this product grants permission for use by one teacher in his or her own classroom or for one homeschool parent teaching his/her child. If you would like to share with others, please purchase additional licenses.
This resource may only be placed on a password-protected website for your students, like Google Classroom™. It may not be placed anywhere else on the internet, on a class or school website visible to the public, or on a district server. Please email me if you have any questions: [email protected].