This 23 page Explorers Report Project will help you guide your students to create meaningful, well-researched explorer reports. The Explorers Report research process will help your students practice researching, note taking, organizing, and writing skills.
Included in this unit are:
A List of Explorers (I pull sticks and let the kids choose. This is my checklist.)
Student Directions Handout (Editable)
Research Notes (Editable)
Map of the World – Explorer’s Route Rough Draft
Bibliography Rough Draft
Report Title Page
Map of the World – Explorer’s Route
Bibliography Final Copy Page
Teacher Notes (2 pages)
Why you’ll love this resource:
- The project includes a number of skills, from researching, note taking, organizing materials, writing, and more!
- The teacher notes are very detailed and lead you through the project step by step.
- The directions pages are editable so you may customize them to your needs.
- Most students become very interested in their chosen explorer and take pride in their reports!
- Everything you need to do this project is here, organized, and ready to print. All you’ll need are books and computers for students to locate the explorer information.
Thanks so much!
©The Teacher Next Door™
Purchasing this product grants permission for use by one teacher in his or her own classroom or for one homeschool parent teaching his/her child. If you would like to share with others, please purchase additional licenses.