This resource includes:
1 PDF file with 40 printable color awards
1 PDF file with 40 printable black and white awards
1 PowerPoint file with 40 editable in color (to type names and dates)
1 PowerPoint file with 40 editable in black and white (to type names and dates)
A PDF check-off list with all of the awards
A PowerPoint Editable list of awards
Teacher Notes with a LINK to the Google Slides format
Here are some of the 40 awards included:
The Lion Award: For Being an Awesome Leader
The Dog Award: For Being a Faithful Friend
The Giraffe Award: For Sticking Out Your Neck to Help Others
The Shark Award: For Being so Sharp in All Subjects
The Lightning Bug Award: For Being so Bright in Science
The Swan Award: For Tremendous Growth This year
The Seahorse Award: For Your Amazing Creativity…
Why you’ll love this resource:
- With 40 awards, there’s enough variety to find an award that’s “just right” for each child.
- There are so many formats so you can choose from print or digital, editable, and color or black and white.
- You can open the digital in Google Classroom and the PowerPoints in other platforms so they can be used for distance learning.
- The awards are editable in PowerPoint, so you may type each child’s name, the date, and your name on each award.
- You can print the awards in color or black and white, or my favorite, on colored neon paper!
- It includes a list of all 40 awards which may be used as a check-off list for you or as a ballot, if your students are old enough, they can also vote on awards for their classmates!
- It’s so much fun to give your students awards each year! They beam when they’re given these awards, accompanied by a few special words from you and a round of applause from classmates.
Want to take a look at my other award sets? All are editable!:
End of the Year Awards: Editable (Modern in Color or Black and White)
End of the Year Awards: Editable
End of the Year Award Certificates: Editable
Looking for other resources to help you make it to the end of the year?
Summer Safari: End of the Year Unit for 3rd – 5th Grades
Beach Club: End of the Year Unit for 3rd – 5th Grades
End of the Year Literacy Set for 3rd – 5th
Time Capsule: Don’t Open Until High School Graduation Project
End of the Year Memory Book
Thanks so much!
©The Teacher Next Door™
Purchasing this product grants permission for use by one teacher in his or her own classroom or for one homeschool parent teaching his/her child. If you would like to share with others, please purchase additional licenses.
This resource may only be placed on a password-protected website for your students, like Google Classroom™. It may not be placed anywhere else on the internet, on a class or school website visible to the public, or on a district server. Please email me if you have any questions: [email protected].