The End of the Year Animal Editable Awards in print and digital (for Google Slides and other platforms) feature 40 different awards, so you’ll be able to find one that is just right for each of your students! Each award comes in color or black and white with editable PowerPoint files, so you can type in student names, your name, and the date, as well as color and black and white write-in versions. There’s also an award checklist, so you can add student names and figure out who will receive which award.
This resource includes:
1 PDF file with 40 printable color awards
1 PDF file with 40 printable black and white awards
1 PowerPoint file with 40 editable in color (to type names and dates)
1 PowerPoint file with 40 editable in black and white (to type names and dates)
A PDF check-off list with all of the awards
A PowerPoint Editable list of awards
Teacher Notes with a LINK to the Google Slides format
Here are some of the 40 awards included:
The Lion Award: For Being an Awesome Leader
The Dog Award: For Being a Faithful Friend
The Giraffe Award: For Sticking Out Your Neck to Help Others
The Shark Award: For Being so Sharp in All Subjects
The Lightning Bug Award: For Being so Bright in Science
The Swan Award: For Tremendous Growth This year
The Seahorse Award: For Your Amazing Creativity…
Why you’ll love this resource:
- With 40 awards, there’s enough variety to find an award that’s “just right” for each child.
- There are so many formats so you can choose from print or digital, editable, and color or black and white.
- You can open the digital in Google Classroom and the PowerPoints in other platforms so they can be used for distance learning.
- The awards are editable in PowerPoint, so you may type each child’s name, the date, and your name on each award.
- You can print the awards in color or black and white, or my favorite, on colored neon paper!
- It includes a list of all 40 awards which may be used as a check-off list for you or as a ballot, if your students are old enough, they can also vote on awards for their classmates!
- It’s so much fun to give your students awards each year! They beam when they’re given these awards, accompanied by a few special words from you and a round of applause from classmates.
Want to take a look at my other award sets? All are editable!:
End of the Year Awards: Editable (Modern in Color or Black and White)
End of the Year Awards: Editable
End of the Year Award Certificates: Editable
Looking for other resources to help you make it to the end of the year?
Summer Safari: End of the Year Unit for 3rd – 5th Grades
Beach Club: End of the Year Unit for 3rd – 5th Grades
End of the Year Literacy Set for 3rd – 5th
Time Capsule: Don’t Open Until High School Graduation Project
End of the Year Memory Book
Thanks so much!
©The Teacher Next Door™
Purchasing this product grants permission for use by one teacher in his or her own classroom or for one homeschool parent teaching his/her child. If you would like to share with others, please purchase additional licenses.
This resource may only be placed on a password-protected website for your students, like Google Classroom™. It may not be placed anywhere else on the internet, on a class or school website visible to the public, or on a district server. Please email me if you have any questions: [email protected]