The End of the Year Activities packet is a 47 page set filled 9 activities that are perfect for busy teachers but are lots of fun for students. Each activity is engaging and interactive and will keep your students busy and happy, while providing them with some great learning experiences and review for the last few weeks of school.
The 9 activities include:
1. Summer Poetry Flip Book
2. Looking Forward to Summer – Sunglasses
3. Fun in the Sun Mobile
4. HAGS (Have a Great Summer) – Great Places Webquest
5. Have a Ball! (Baseball’s History) – Make a Timeline
6. Stay Cool! (Arctic Animal) – Research Brochure
7. Don’t Ever Change – Little Known Laws
8. KIT (Keep in Touch) – Friendly Letter to a School Staff Member
9. 2 Sweet 2 Be 4 Gotten Game (includes a set of 32 sweet themed idioms task cards)
Plus…detailed teacher notes for all activities.
Why you’ll love this resource:
- It’s great to have some fun and “out-of-the-norm” activities like these to keep students focused during the last month of school.
- Your students will enjoy completing the activities!
- The activities are not only fun but each have an academic purpose, which makes them a win-win!
- The activities are low prep and easy to manage.
- The activities may be used year after year!
Want to take a peek at the second End of the Year Activities for 3rd – 5th Grades (Set 2)? It also has a total of 9 unique, engaging activities!
Still not sure? Click here to download this FREE activity from the set: End of the Year KIT (Keep in Touch) Letter Writing Activity for 2nd – 6th Grades
Looking for an end of the year week long unit that covers all of the subjects and is themed? Check out these:
Beach Club: End of the Year Unit for 3rd – 5th Grades
Summer Safari: End of the Year Unit for 3rd – 5th Grades
Art Adventure: End of the Year Unit or for Any Time (3rd – 5th Grades)
Here are some more end of the year resources:
Time Capsule: Don’t Open Until High School Graduation Project
End of the Year Literacy Set for 4th/5th Grades
Need a memory book? This one is lots of fun!’
End of the Year Memory Book
Thanks so much!
©The Teacher Next Door™
Purchasing this product grants permission for use by one teacher in his or her own classroom or one homeschool parent with his/her children. If you would like to share with others, please purchase an additional license.