This End of the Year Activities Bundle contains 18 unique activities that are motivating for students but low or no prep for busy teachers during this hectic time of the year! Each activity is truly engaging and is designed to keep your students busy and happy, while still learning as we get closer to summer break.
The 18 activities include:
1. Summer Poetry Flip Book
2. Looking Forward to Summer – Sunglasses
3. Fun in the Sun Mobile
The next six projects are inspired by common yearbook sayings:
4. HAGS (Have a Great Summer) – Great Places Webquest
5. Have a Ball! (Baseball’s History) – Make a Timeline
6. Stay Cool! (Arctic Animal) – Research Brochure
7. Don’t Ever Change – Little Known Laws
8. KIT (Keep in Touch) – Friendly Letter to a School Staff Member
9. 2 Sweet 2 Be 4 Gotten Game (includes a set of 32 sweet themed idioms task cards)
10. Stargazing Booklet
11. Constellation Cards
12. Geometric Nets for Summer
13. Fireworks Webquest
14. Ocean Glyph
15. Favorite Ice Cream Survey and Graph
16. Cool Math Facts (Pop art coloring fun)
17. Summer Plans
18. Watermelon Fact and Opinion Game (includes a set of 32 task cards)
Plus…detailed teacher notes for all activities.
This discounted bundle lets you SAVE MORE and GET MORE!!!
Why you’ll love this resource:
- It’s great to have some fun and “out-of-the-norm” activities like these to keep students focused during the last month of school.
- Your students will enjoy completing the activities!
- The activities are not only fun but each have an academic purpose, which makes them a win-win!
- The activities are low prep and easy to manage.
- The activities may be used year after year!
To learn more about each set in the bundle, look here:
End of the Year Activities for 3rd – 5th Grades (Set 1)
End of the Year Activities for 3rd – 5th Grades (Set 2)
Looking for an end of the year week long unit that covers all of the subjects and is themed? Check out these:
Beach Club: End of the Year Unit for 3rd – 5th Grades
Summer Safari: End of the Year Unit for 3rd – 5th Grades
Art Adventure: End of the Year Unit or for Anytime (3rd – 5th Grades)
Here are some more end of the year resources:
Time Capsule: Don’t Open Until High School Graduation Project
End of the year Literacy Set for 4th/5th Grades
Need a memory book? This one is lots of fun!
End of the Year Memory Book
Thanks so much!
©The Teacher Next Door™
Purchasing this product grants permission for use by one teacher in his or her own classroom or one homeschool parent with his/her children. If you would like to share with others, please purchase an additional license.