32 Informational Text Structure Task Cards
PLEASE NOTE: These task cards are also included in my complete, 63 page Earth Day Literacy Unit for 4th – 5th! It has lots of passages, activities, and more to help your students celebrate Earth Day!
Why you’ll love this resource:
- The task cards give your students concentrated practice identifying all five informational text structures.
- Task cards seem less overwhelming than longer passages for many students.
- Your students will enjoy these Earth Day themed task cards!!!
- You can easily turn the task cards into an actual game by adding a tic-tac-toe to a white board or by using a board game like Sorry, Hi-Ho! Cherry-O, or Chutes and Ladders.
- The task cards may be used in a number of ways, from reading centers, to whole class, one on one, test prep, SCOOT, exit slips, and more!!!
Looking for more task cards?
Task Cards for Characters
Task Cards for Inferences Using Informational Text
Task Cards for Inferences Using Literature
Task Cards for Main Idea Using Informational Text
Task Cards for Text Evidence Using Informational Text
Task Cards for Themes in Literature
Thanks so much!
©The Teacher Next Door™
Purchasing this product grants permission for use by one teacher in his or her own classroom or for one homeschool parent teaching his/her child. If you would like to share with others, please purchase additional licenses.