Ever feel like writing conclusions may be the hardest part of paragraph writing for your students? This Conclusions Packet can help! It comes in both print and digital and has targeted worksheets, posters, and detailed Teacher Notes all about writing conclusions!
My favorite part? It has sample conclusions to discuss together as a class. By directly teaching conclusions, your students will have a much stronger idea of how to create a variety of conclusions to create improved paragraphs and essays.
TEACHERS ARE SAYING:
“Really helped my students with writing concluding sentences! Love that there are both print and digital versions! Thank you! !”
– Tara, 3rd Grade Teacher ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
“This unit helped my students understand the importance of writing conclusions to their paragraphs, and helped them develop better conclusion writing habits!”
–Larissa, 4th – 7th Grade Teacher ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
“Wonderful resource that gives my students the opportunity to practice what they have learned. The activities are easy to use, and they kept my students engaged. Having a digital version makes everything better!”
– Yolanda, 5th Grade Teacher ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
✅ What’s included? ✅
Conclusion Sentences Posters
Evaluate Conclusions (students rate conclusion sentence examples) (4)
Add the Conclusion (3)
Change the Conclusion (1)
Creating Conclusion Sentences From Topic Sentences (2)
Detailed Teacher Notes (11 pages)
LINKS on Teacher Notes PDF
⭐ HUGE SAVINGS ⭐ SAVE MORE and GET MORE with the very comprehensive Complete Paragraph Bundle!!! (Click Here)
❤️ Why you’ll love this resource: ❤️:
- Directly teaching the skill in isolation allows your students to more fully understand how to create a conclusion before being asked to write one.
- The resource comes in a print and digital version, making it easy to teach and assign in the classroom or for homeschool.
- The worksheets give your students concentrated practice with this skill while working on it in a variety of activities.
- Students are shown how conclusions and topic sentences are similar and work together.
- Students are exposed to a number of different kinds of conclusions, which can add to their conclusion repertoire!
- Students are able to evaluate different conclusions and discuss as a class why they are effective or not.
- The conclusion posters provide a nice visual reference for students!
⭐ Have a question? Reach out to us at: [email protected]
©The Teacher Next Door™
One purchase allows one teacher or homeschool parent to use this product in their own classroom. To share with others, please purchase an additional license.
Remember, this resource should only be placed on password-protected websites like Google Classroom™ or SeeSaw and not made available on public platforms or district servers.