These 32 Character Traits: Famous Americans Task Cards will help your students practice identifying different types of character traits, while integrating social studies! Kids will read the short story on each card and make an inference to determine which character traits are shown.
This resource includes:
32 Famous Americans
Character Traits Task Cards
List of Character TraitsRecord Sheet
SAVE MORE and get MORE with the Famous Americans Task Card Bundle!!! (Click Here)
Why you’ll love this resource:
- It allows you to incorporate social studies and reading.
- Students are able to read about a variety of famous Americans, increasing their knowledge of history.
- The task cards have engaging stories.
- Students enjoy the task card format.
- The task cards reinforce character traits reading standards.
- There are a variety of ways to use these!!!
To take a look at other Famous American Task Cards included in the bundle, click here:
Inference: Famous Americans Task Cards
Cause and Effect: Famous Americans Task Cards
Want a complete character trait unit? (This unit has a different set of task cards, plus lots of passages and graphic organizers):
Characters, Settings, and Events: 3rd – 5th Grades
Looking for more character trait resources?
Character Traits Matching Center/Game
Character Traits Center/Game
Thanks so much!
©The Teacher Next Door™
Purchasing this product grants permission for use by one teacher in his or her own classroom or for one homeschool parent teaching his/her child. If you would like to share with others, please purchase additional licenses.
There are no reviews yet.