These 32 Back to School Procedures Practice Task Cards in Print and Digital (for Google Classroom and other top educational platforms) will help you start the year right by helping to reinforce classroom procedures. Each of the task cards for 2nd – 5th graders has a common scenario and asks your students what they would do in that situation. Questions cover a wide variety of topics from independent work time, to supplies, to restrooms, recess, and more.
This resource includes: (Print and Digital)
32 Task Cards
32 Task Cards (UK, Canada, and Australia version)
Teacher Notes for Digital with LINKS
*** SAVE MORE and GET MORE by purchasing the complete Back to School Activities Unit for 3rd – 5th Grades with 2 sets of task cards and lots of fun activities in print and digital!
Back to School Activities Unit
Why you’ll love this resource:
- This is a great way to reinforce procedures at Back to School time, after Winter Break, or any time your class needs a bit of reviewing!
- It comes in both print and digital!
- The task card format makes procedures practice fun!
- The task cards have everyday real life scenarios your students can discuss (What do I do if I need a new pencil? What do I do when I need to use the restroom during a lesson? What do I do when we walk past a classroom with kids working inside?..).
- The cards are great by themselves as a discussion tool. You can keep a stack of these on your desk and grab 2 – 3 whenever you have a few minutes of extra time during transitions.
- There are a variety of ways the task cards may be used, from a whole class discussion, small groups, centers, exit slips, and more!!!
- It also includes a UK, Canada, and Australia version.
Looking for more task cards?
Picture Task Cards for Cause and Effect
Task Cards for Characters
Task Cards for Inferences Using Informational Text
Task Cards for Inferences Using Literature
Task Cards for Main Idea Using Informational Text
Task Cards for Text Evidence Using Informational Text
Task Cards for Themes in Literature
Thanks so much!
©The Teacher Next Door™
Purchasing this product grants permission for use by one teacher in his or her own classroom or for one homeschool parent teaching his/her child. If you would like to share with others, please purchase additional licenses.
This resource may only be placed on a password-protected website for your students, like Google Classroom™. It may not be placed anywhere else on the internet, on a class or school website visible to the public, or on a district server. Please email me if you have any questions: [email protected]