This set includes: (Print and Digital)
32 Task Cards
Student Record Sheet
Teacher Notes for Digital with LINKS
***PLEASE NOTE: These task cards are also included in my Author’s Purpose Units which are loaded with passages, activities, and graphic organizers:
Author’s Purpose: 3rd Grade
Author’s Purpose: 4th and 5th Grade
Why you’ll love this resource:
- The task cards give your students concentrated practice with author’s purpose, so students get multiple opportunities to identify the author’s purpose in one time frame.
- The task cards come in both a print and NO PREP digital format.
- Task cards seem less overwhelming than longer passages for many students.
- Students view task cards as more of a game, which makes them fun!
- It’s easy to turn the cards into an actual game by adding a tic-tac toe on a white board or a board game.
- The task cards may be used in a number of ways, from reading centers, to whole class, one on one, test prep, SCOOT, exit slip, and more!!!
Here are a few 4th/5th grade resources you might like:
20 Fiction and Nonfiction Games for 4th/5th Grades
30 Grammar Games for 4th
30 Grammar Games for 5th
Character Education Kit
Thanks so much!
©The Teacher Next Door™
Purchasing this product grants permission for use by one teacher in his or her own classroom or for one homeschool parent teaching his/her child. If you would like to share with others, please purchase additional licenses.
This resource may only be placed on a password-protected website for your students, like Google Classroom™. It may not be placed anywhere else on the internet, on a class or school website visible to the public, or on a district server. Please email me if you have any questions: [email protected].