File Size: 2 MB
This bundle of Number and Operations in Base Ten math task cards contains 3 sets for a total of 96 task cards which cover all of the math standards for 3rd grade for Number and Operations in Base Ten. This resource makes three time saving math centers and is Common Core aligned but will work well in any classroom (there are no CCSS notations on the task cards).
Here’s what it includes:
3 sets of Task Cards
32 Task Cards per set
A Recording Sheet for each set
An Answer Key for each set
Self-Checking Answer Sheets for each Set (cut and glue these to the back of the task cards if desired)
Table of Contents
SAVE EVEN MORE and GET MORE with the 3rd Grade Math Task Cards Mega Bundle!!! (Click Here) It has 30 sets of task cards which cover ALL 3rd grade standards for the ENTIRE YEAR!!!
Why you’ll love this resource:
- Each task card set is aligned to Number and Operations in Base Ten math standards to give your students effective, focused math practice.
- The task cards are easy to prep and to organize! The sets come with a variety of different colored or patterned borders.
- Students love the math task card format which seems less overwhelming but provides repeated reinforcement.
- Having sets of task cards for number and operations in base ten math concepts allows you to easily spiral math concepts throughout the year.
- The cards can be used in so many ways, from math centers, to whole class game times, one on one remediation, SCOOT games and scavenger hunts, exit slips, transition times, test prep, and more!!!
If you’d like to take a look at each set included in the 3rd Grade Math Task Cards Mega Bundle!!! in more detail, here they are:
Interpret Products of Whole Numbers
Multiplication Problem Solving
Division Problem Solving
Multiplication Facts and Equations
Division Facts and Equations
Properties of Multiplication
Multiply and Divide Fluently
Two Step Word Problems with Addition and Subtraction
Two Step Word Problems with Multiplication and Division
Rounding Whole Numbers
Addition and Subtraction to 1,000
Multiply by Multiples of 10
Fractions and Number Lines
Recognize Equivalent Fractions
Create Equivalent Fractions
Telling Time to the Minute
Measurement of Liquid Volume
Measurement of Mass
Measuring and Line Plots
Area Using Unit Squares
Perimeter Problem Solving
Fractions and Geometric Shapes
Here are the other smaller bundles, grouped by concept standards:
Operations and Algebraic Thinking Bundle (11 task card sets)
Number and Operations – Fractions Bundle (5 sets of task cards)
Measurement and Data Task Card Bundle (9 task card sets)
Geometry Task Cards Bundle (2 sets of task cards)
Want to try a free set? Click here to get the FREE Rounding Whole Numbers Math Task Cards!!!
Thanks so much,
©The Teacher Next Door™
Purchasing this product grants permission for use by one teacher in his or her own classroom or for one homeschool parent teaching his/her child. If you would like to share with others, please purchase additional licenses.