This set of 32 Comparing Fractions task cards will help your students practice comparing the sizes of a number of different fractions using pictures, word problems, and fraction equations. This resource makes a great math center and is Common Core aligned but will work well in any classroom (the cards have no CCSS notation).
Here’s what it includes:
32 Task Cards
A Recording Sheet
An Answer Key
A Self-Checking Answer Sheet
SAVE MORE and GET MORE with the ENTIRE YEAR 3rd Grade Math Task Cards Mega Bundle!!! (Click Here)
This task card set is also included in the 3rd Grade Number and Operations – Fractions Bundle which has a total of 5 sets of task cards!
Why you’ll love this resource:
- This task card set is aligned to the Comparing Fractions math standard to give your students effective, focused math practice.
- The task cards are easy to prep and to organize!
- Students love the math task card format which seems less overwhelming than a worksheet but provides repeated reinforcement.
- The task cards allow you to easily spiral math concepts throughout the year.
- Add a board game (Sorry, Chutes and Ladders, Checkers, Jenga…) or a whiteboard for tic-tac-toe and the task cards become an instant game!
- The cards can be used in so many ways, from math centers, to whole class game times, one on one remediation, SCOOT games and scavenger hunts, exit slips, transition times, test prep, and more!!!
Here are all of the sets included in the 3rd Grade Math Task Cards Mega Bundle!!!
Interpret Products of Whole Numbers
Multiplication Problem Solving
Division Problem Solving
Multiplication Facts and Equations
Division Facts and Equations
Properties of Multiplication
Multiply and Divide Fluently
Two Step Word Problems with Addition and Subtraction
Two Step Word Problems with Multiplication and Division
Rounding Whole Numbers
Addition and Subtraction to 1,000
Multiply by Multiples of 10
Fractions and Number Lines
Recognize Equivalent Fractions
Create Equivalent Fractions
Telling Time to the Minute
Measurement of Liquid Volume
Measurement of Mass
Measuring and Line Plots
Area Using Unit Squares
Perimeter Problem Solving
Fractions and Geometric Shapes
Want to try a free set? Click here to get the FREE Rounding Whole Numbers Math Task Cards!!!
Thanks so much,
©The Teacher Next Door™
Purchasing this product grants permission for use by one teacher in his or her own classroom or for one homeschool parent teaching his/her child. If you would like to share with others, please purchase additional licenses.